Stuffed ShrimpFrom cayennekitchen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine and gently blend the ingredients until mixed thoroughly, set aside.
- Peel and devein 1 1/2 pounds big shrimp.
- Cut shrimp along back.
- Stuff shrimp with crab meat stuffing, pack stuffing firmly into cavity of shrimp,
- Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
The Cookcayennekitchen Longmont, CO
The Rating9 people
Sounds good!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Hahaha! Smart doggie! We once had a dog who jumped up on the very tall kitchen counter and ate our steaks - bones and all. Nothing left but some packaging. Dogs with good taste.....clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Good recipes!! five forkeygoodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!