Chinese Beef CasseroleFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1 c chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cans condensed (10-3/4oz) cream of mushroom soup,undiluted shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) bean sprouts,undrained shopping list
- 1/4 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 c uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1 can(8oz) sliced water chestnuts,drained shopping list
- 2 c frozen peas,thawed shopping list
- 1 can (5oz) chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet,cook the beef,onion and celery over med. heat until meat is no longer pink;drain. Return to skillet. Stir in the soup,bean sprouts,soy sauce and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Pour into greased 3 qt. baking dish. Stir in rice and water chestnuts.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 mins. Uncover,tir in peas and sprinkle with noodles. Bake 15-20 mins longer or till heated through.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Wow! luv this recipe and when it said Chines I said Oh Yeah! wonderful post pieclare. dozens of 5s if I couldmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is my favorite dish, Thanks for taking your time to post this, I had a very similar recipe, but lost it:( HIGH FIVE!!!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
My husband Charlie will love this!! Love the Uhaul truck LOL. I am sure your daughter will arrive safe and sound!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!