Egg and Shrimp ScallopFrom tablescape 4 years ago
- 6 hard boiled eggs (can feed more, just add one egg per person) shopping list
- 1/4 lb butter shopping list
- 3 tbs flour shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/8 tsp curry shopping list
- worcestershire sauce shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- 1 lb cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Hardboil eggs, cut in half and stuff
- Put stuffed eggs in a buttered baking dish
- Make white sauce by combining: nearly a 1/4 lb butter, 3 tbs flour, 1 cup grated cheese and curry.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and mustard to taste
- Top eggs with shrimp and mushrooms
- Pour white sauce with cheese and curry over all
- Bake in moderate oven (325-350 degrees) for about 1/2 hour
- Note: You may add buttered crumbs, if desired. .
The Cooktablescape FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!