Curried Tomato and Spinach Sauce On PastaFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 5 oz [wt] (1/2 of a 14.5 fl. oz can) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- pinch cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 oz (about 3 cups) baby spinach shopping list
- 3/4 cup fat free plain yogurt (I use Source) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice fettuccine shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan combine tomatoes, water, basil, garam masala, curry powder, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and garlic. Bring to a brisk simmer and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach, cover the pot and simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, adjust seasoning to taste.
- Stir in yogurt and fettuccine, tossing well.
- Serve immediately.