Branson Traffic Jam PieFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 2 pounds. fresh or frozen rhubarb shopping list
- 1 pound package frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce.) can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 refrigerated pie crust shells – unbaked shopping list
- 1 egg & extra sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350º. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add rhubarb,
- remove from heat and let sit for approximately 30 minutes. Drain water and add sugar, salt and strawberries to pot.
- Mix together corn starch, water and lemon juice. Stir into rhubarb mixture and return to heat, cooking for 3 minutes, stirring gently and constantly.
- Let cool.
- Combine strawberry rhubarb filling, cherry pie filling and cranberry sauce.
- Mix well.
- Fill bottom of pie crust shell with mixture. Place second pie crust on top.
- Seal/crimp edges well.
- Beat egg, brush top crust with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar. Pierce top
- crust a few times with knife to vent. Bake for 45-55 minutes.