QUICHE IN A ROLLFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the top off of each roll.
- Pull out and discard most of the soft bread inside.
- Spread the insides of the rolls with butter.
- Place on a microwaveable plate.
- Divide tomato and ham between the 2 rolls.
- Add a sprinkling of dill to each roll and then the cheese (1/4 cup per roll).
- Don't pack down as you want the egg mixture to run through it.
- Beat the egg with the milk and salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour into the rolls.
- Microwave on med-high for about 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 3 minutes to complete cooking and setting.