Meatballs with Feta and OlivesFrom gotmusicinme 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients with your hands and shape into
- 16 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs about 2-inches apart on a baking
- sheet and broil, about 3-inches away from the heat until browned
- on top.
- Turn over and broil on the other side.
- You don't really need any salt in this recipe as the feta and olives
- provide enough.
- You can also fry the meatballs in olive oil, but I
- think broiling is easier. Try the spice mixture. It tastes great in
- the meatballs.