Baked Spareribs With Barbeque SauceFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 racks spareribs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups catsup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Bring a large kettle of water to boil and add the rack of spareribs.
- Parboil about 2 minutes then drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place spareribs on rack in a roasting pan meaty side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients and bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake 15 minutes longer then turn and brush with sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes longer then cut into 2 rib pieces and serve with remaining sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
Ribs in any form are sooo good. Have you tried this recipe yet? Sounds interesting.tablescape in loved it
Thanks chefmeow! I bk'd & svd all of your delish recipes to try later! I've got alot of rexipes of yours I want to try! I'm gonna be getting printer soon, so I will be printing and cooking:) this winter.... HIGH FIVE FOR ALL!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Good one Chief! Hi 5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!