Yellow Perch Club SandwichesFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 pound yellow perch fillets shopping list
- 1 quart boiling water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sandwich spread -- divided shopping list
- 1 Dash salt shopping list
- 1 dash pepper shopping list
- 18 slices buttered toast shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked eggs -- sliced shopping list
- 6 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 3 tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Skin fillets and place in boiling salted water. Cover and return to the boiling point; simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drain and flake.
- Combine flaked fish, 1/2 cup sandwich spread, salt and pepper.
- Spread 6 slices of toast with fish mixture; arrange egg, lettuce, and remaining 1/2 cup sandwich spread between other slices.
- Fasten together with toothpicks.
- Cut into quarters.
- Garnish with tomato wedges.