Crockpot Chicken And Mushroom Fettucini AlfredoFrom szq 4 years ago
- 1 1/2-2 pounds chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 2 packages ( 8 ounces each) cremini mushrooms, cut into thirds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 package (1 pound) fettucini noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Spray the inside of a 5 quart crockpot with cooking spray. Arrange chicken in single layer in bottom of crockpot. Top with mushrooms, salt black pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir together cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly until smooth and heated through.
- Pour sauce over mushrooms. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Cook noodles. Drain.
- Serve sauce overs noodles or toss together.