BREAKFAST SAUSAGE PATTIESFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine pork with all of the ingredients.
- With a fork, mix to blend thoroughly.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Flatten each portioned section into a 4-inch round patty.
- In a skillet fry each side for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
I love doing homemade sausage and this one looks great.5bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
I like this way of making the patties and also the ingredients.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!