Lamb Chops With Mustard Herb CrustFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 c plain dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh minced rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 8 lamb chops (3 to 4 oz ea.) shopping list
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine mustard and garlic. In wide,shallow bowl,combine breadcrumbs,Parmesan,rosemary and Italian seasoning;whisk to combine
- Pat lamb chops dry with paper towel and season with 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp pepper. With basting brusb,lightly coat lamb chops with mustard mixture,then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- In large nonstick saucepan,heat 1 Tbas oil over med-high heat. Add lamb chops to pan and cook till browned,2 to 3 mins per side. Repeat with reaining chops and oil. Let chops rest 5 mins before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Good morning Pieclare:) What a wonderful recipe! Bk'd & sv'd for future meals, HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
This is quite a fantastic recipe. I love the ingredients. Hi 5.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it