Deutsches Beefsteak German BeefsteaksFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl soak roll in water.
- Heat 2 T vegetable oil in a frypan; cook chopped onion until lightly browned.
- Transfer onion to a bowl.
- Squeeze roll as dry as possible and mix roll with onion.
- Add ground beef; blend well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape meat in to 4 patties; cook about 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Remove and keep warm. Add sliced onions to pan drippings; cook until lightly browned.
- Arrange beefsteaks on a platter and top with onion rings.