Eggnog FudgeFrom minitindel 4 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9 x 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spray the sides of a large saucepan with butter-flavor non-stick spray.
- Add the eggnog and sugar, and bring to a rolling boil over medium to medium-high heat, stirring constantly
- Boil for two full minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Bring back to a rolling boil for another 6 minutes, stirring constantly. The mixture will start to turn brown, which is normal, but if you see brown flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add the butter, chips, and nuts.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed or until the mixture starts to lose its glossy appearance.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Remove from pan, remove foil, cut into 1-inch squares.
- makes about 40 pieces or more
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
great post...fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very good and nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
Ooooooo.....Yummy, Nummy!!! :-)meals4abby in Valders loved it