Banana And Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom hey_everyday 7 years ago
- 2 cups Plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup Castor sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnut oil (or ground nut oil) shopping list
- 3 level tsps baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 100g small chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Heat oven to 200 degrees C
- 2) Sift flour and baking powder into large mixing bowel. Place other dry ingredients into the bowl.
- 3) In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk & oil.
- 4) Combine two mixtures.
- 5) Add banana & chocolate chips and mix well.
- 6) Spoon in to muffin tray
- 7) Bake for 15-20 mins.