Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Ice CreamFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
- Gradually whisk in milk and heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in sugar a little at a time then continue whisking until completely blended about 1 minute.
- Add cream, vanilla and salt then whisk to blend.
- Pour chocolate mixture into cream mixture and blend.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold about 3 hours.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream freezer and freeze according to instructions.
- During the last 2 minutes of freezing add peanut butter cups.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
THanks for the mango, peanut butter and cherry garcia ice cream recipes will bk'd sv'd all Yum HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Looks good.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
I've got a lot of copying to do-you've got some great ice cream recipes!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!