Crockpot Taco SoupFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 can white beans or kidney beans shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) can niblet corn shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or any meat shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating7 people
Hi Eric, HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Easy recipes! make it good and fast for those on the go! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
wow, lovely winter soup! great share!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!