Texas Beef SoupFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound lean beef stew meat shopping list
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 (11.5 fl oz) can spicy vegetable juice cocktail shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Season the stew meat with seasoning salt and pepper. Cook meat in the oil along with onion and bell pepper until browned.
- Transfer to a slow cooker, and stir in the beef broth.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender. During the last 30 minutes, stir in the mixed vegetables and vegetable juice cocktail
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating6 people
awsome beef stew thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
HI Glad to hear from you!:) This sounds wonderful!!!! I Give a HIGH FIVR FORKS!!! bk'd & sv'd for later Thanks!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
yum yum I would just add russet potato :)shecooks4u in Chandler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!