Flying Mule Farm marinated leg of lambFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika, optional shopping list
- One 4-pound, bone-in leg of lamb or rack of lamb (8 chops) shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first six ingredients in a dish or zip-top bag big enough to hold the meat.
- Add the lamb and rub evenly to coat.
- Refrigerate the marinated lamb overnight or for up to 24 hours.
- Remove from marinade (discard marinade) and grill about an hour for the leg of lamb, less for the rack of lamb.
- The recipe's author recommends cooking grass-fed lamb to an internal temperature of 135 degrees for medium-rare to medium.
- The USDA recommends cooking lamb to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees for medium rare or 160 degrees for medium
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Good morning, Midge. I have to give this a 5 just on the name alone. How could you resist? Always glad to hear from you.tablescape in loved it