Cherry Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup dried sour or sweet cherries, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add vanilla and eggs and beat again until combined. Sift together flours, salt and baking soda in a second bowl then add to butter mixture and beat again. Stir in chocolate chips, cherries and pecans then cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Drop chilled dough by rounded tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheets, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes, then carefully transfer to wire racks to let cool before serving.