Brown sugar Turkey BrineFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large stew pot, bucket or brining bag, dissolve the salt and sugar in the water.
- Submerge turkey then cover the pot, bucket or seal the bag.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours. (overnight is what I do)
- When ready to roast, remove turkey, rinse under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- For extra flavor you can rub with cushed garlic, cummin, corriander.and peppercorns.
- Bake at 325 for 4 hours.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!