Sandys Best Ever DipFrom grumpymomma 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- or you could use this shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sausage (or any type of sausage) shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons taco seasoning & all purpose spice shopping list
- 1 jar salsa Con Queso (your choice of the white or yellow) shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of mild, medium or hot salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet brown the ground beef or sausage.Drain the excess fat. Add the taco seasoning and stir well.
- Add the salsa con queso and the salsa.
- The salsa con queso and the salsa could be added to a bowl and Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and than add the ground beef and to stir well.Either way will be fine.What ever will work.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookgrumpymomma Saint Louise, MO
The Rating4 people
Sounds great for the Saturday football game! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
sounds tasty for sure!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I know that Sandy always uses the ground beef more than any thing.At least she likes it though.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it