BBQ Hot Dog Tailgate DipFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup canned pork and beans shopping list
- 1 hot dog, cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 sheet aluminum foil (18x12 inch) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 small chopped tomato shopping list
- Tops Shredded cheese to taste shopping list
- tortilla chips or Frito Lay Fritos or Dipsters shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place pork and beans and hot dog in center of foil. Top with BBQ sauce.
- 2. Bring up sides of foil. Completely fold top and ends over to make a packet leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place on grill over medium coals for 8 minutes or place in oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 3. Carefully open top of packet.
- 4. Top bean mixture with tomato and cheese. Serve.
- 5. Use tortilla chips or Dipsters to scoop up the hot dog mixture.