Chocolate Chip Cheese BallFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans nuts ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in both sugars and vanilla extract
- Add chocolate chips, mixing in well
- Cover bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- take small amounts of the mixture and shape into a ball.
- Wrap cheese balls with plastic and chill again in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- goodeat Benton, MO
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- a1patti Salem, MA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- snowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
Yummy!luv this cheese ball prnt try and save thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy!luv this cheese ball prnt try and save thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
WOW!!!! This will be a huge hit for the Holidays, I suspect I will be making this ALOT too! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!