Cranberry Cream Cheese CakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 185 g unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 150 g cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely-grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar ( superfine granulated sugar ) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup self-raising flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 cup frozen cranberries shopping list
- icing sugar to sprinkle ( powdered sugar ) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 22 cm fluted ring pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, cream cheese and lemon rind in a medium bowl until combined.
- Add sugar.
- Beat for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until combined.
- Stir in flours.
- Fold through the cranberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven.
- Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust cake with icing sugar.
- Notes & tips:Store cake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I have had something like this before! it's really goodchichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Sweet Suite159 members
All Holidays135 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
The Pound Cake Lover In You30 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members