HURRY-UP FILL-ME-UP BURRITOSFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a nonstick pan over med heat, stir together rice, beans, corn and salsa.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until warmed through.
- Divide mixture evenly between tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up tortillas and serve.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating6 people
Yummy! great tortilla high5 plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is a realy a nice and easy recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Good onehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!