Garlic Lemon Basil ScallopsFrom mrstcopper 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs bay or sea scallops, rinsed and well dried shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Flower shopping list
- 1/4 Cup White cooking wine shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Salt & pepper pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet melt butter, when just about melted add oil - low heat to medium heat.
- Add garlic until soft and cooked well, but do not brown.
- Add Milk & Flour and stir for 1-2 minutes
- Add White Wine
- Add scallops and basil & sauté over a medium to high heat
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and continue cooking, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve Immediately