Pumpkin Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 5 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
- 2 To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add egg, vanilla and brown sugar. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
- 3 For the streusel topping: In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Add butter and cut it in with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- 4 For the muffin batter: In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and add eggs, pumpkin, olive oil and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- 5 Place pumpkin mixture in muffin cups about 1/2 full. Then add one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. Try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper cup. Sprinkle on the streusel topping.
- 6 Bake at 375 degrees F (195 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating8 people
Hi! Pat:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Good muffins with a cup of french vanilla coffee!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I love the sound of this one :) Thank you for sharing! 5 forksgourmetana in London loved it
yummy...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!