Curry Pepper Steak With Sweet PotatoesFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut across grain 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 sweet green peppers, seeded, cut in 1/2 inch thick strips shopping list
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, quartered lengthwise, sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in large skillet.
- Season top round steak with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Saute steak 2 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from skillet. Keep warm
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Saute green peppers, sweet potatoes, and onion in oil for 6 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder, ground ginger, red pepper, remaining salt.
- Saute 2 minutes.
- Add water, cover skillet, and saute 5 minutes. Return meat to skillet and heat through.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
Wonderful!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!! Thanks for great comments/ratings on my recipes:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Delicious steak and recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Another nice onehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!