Pumpkin Spice CupcakesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin.
- Combine the flour, pie spice, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and ginger; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- diannehocut Little Rock, AR
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- recipeluver Barrie, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- aluminum_chef Montreal, CA
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
luv pumpkin cupcakes awsome flavor too thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound delicious...five forks! And..I love your little kitten avatar, so cute!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
These look SO good!!! (love the addition of the buttermilk and cream cheese frosting! My mouth is already watering!) Thanks for sharing! :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it