Big Fat Caramel Rolls Using Frozen Bread DoughFrom thegypsywidow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the brown sugar, melted butter and cream in the baking dish and spread evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Roll the bread dough into a 12x16 inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl or plastic bag, combine the sugar a cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the rolled out dough.
- Roll into a long jelly roll and cut into 6 rolls (12 if you want smaller servings).
- Place the rolls over the brown sugar mixture.
- Cover loosely with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place to double in size, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- When ready, bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for about 45 minutes or until brown on top. Invert onto a platter and serve.