Slow cooker Turkey BreastFrom samba 4 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but
- leave the skin that is covering the turkey breast. Rub you seasoning
- of choice all over the outside of the turkey breast and under the skin.
- Place turkey breast in a slow cooker that has been buttered on the
- bottom. you can add some broth to the bottom at this time if you
- want. cover and cook on high for 1 hour. After a hour on high reduce
- heat to low and cook for 7 hours.