PASTRAMI BURRITO DOGSFrom tucky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add chopped and seeded jalapeno pepper and chili.
- Warm through.
- Meanwhile boil hotdogs until hot.
- Take 1 piece of pastrami and wrap around each wiener.
- Put in the middle of tortilla.
- Pour onion/chili mixture.
- Top with 2 pickles each and grated cheese.
- Roll up tortilla.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods, and this is something I absolutely have to try! Thanks and 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
different tasty luv additon of pastrami high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is a nice recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!