CHRISTMAS COOKIE SALADFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 box banana instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-tub Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- 1-20 ounce can pears (cut in bitesize pieces); drained shopping list
- 1 box gingersnap cookies crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pudding and milk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Fold in fruit.
- Fold in 3/4 of the box of cookies
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the rest of cookies on top.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
luv the fruit and gingersnap cookies thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hmm, a salad or a great dessert? Both? Wow! Thanks for the recipe!
Happy Holidays to your and yours!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
looks delish!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!