Indonesian Style Bbq Pork TenderloinFrom sosousme 6 years ago
- 1 pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root shopping list
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (optional if you don't want it to hot) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Remove all silver skin from the tenderloin. Place the remaining ingredients into a zip top bag, squish around to mix. Add the tenderloin; marinate 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat the grids of your grill with oil or cooking spray; heat to medium hot. Remove the tenderloin from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Place the tenderloin on the grill; cover and cook about 30 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the reserved marinade. Discard any unused marinade. Allow the roast to rest 5 minutes, slice into 1/4 inch slices and serve.
- Per Serving: 159 calories; 4g Fat (1g Sat, 2g Mono, 1g Poly); 24g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 187mg Sodium.