No-cook Cranberry Raspberry And Apple RelishFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 1 pound fresh cranberries (about 4 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 2 tart green apples, halved, cored and coarsely chopped (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed and drained (about 2 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Instructions: Combine all ingredients in the container of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Pulse with a quick on-and-off motion, just until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Fantastic! great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YO! what a beauful recipe:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Very nice!! high 5 good for Christmas time!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!