Horseradish Hot WingsFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb chicken wings (cut at joint and wing tips thrown away) shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 c ketchup shopping list
- 5 tbsp. Prepared horseradish shopping list
- 3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 5 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under a broiler.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then turn and baste with marinade.
- Cook and additional 10 minutes or until done.
- Be careful not to over cook.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!