Cranberry BounceFrom bojangles42 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and pick through the cranberries
- Fill an empty liter vodka bottle with the cranberries
- Pour in the vodka to the top
- Seal tightly and place out of direct sunlight.
- For 40 days gently turn the bottle upside down and back once a day. The liquid will gradually take on a rose hue.
- After 40 days strain the vodka through a cheese cloth.
- Remove the cranberries from the bottle and rinse the bottle out.
- Return the vodka to the bottle. (should have about 2 c)
- Bring the water (cranberry juice) and sugar to a boil until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn syrup.
- Cool the liquid and add to the vodka. It should fill the bottle. Add water or juice if needed to fill the bottle.
- Cap and shake to mix.
- Chill and serve.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!