Green beans with cranberries and goat cheeseFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole walnuts, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green beans in salted water until crisp-tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Toss with oil, juice, salt, pepper, cranberries and nuts.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members