Cucumber DipFrom bettyxxoxx 6 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dill shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Line a colander with two layers of cheesecloth and place it over a medium bowl. Place the yogurt on the cheesecloth and cover the colander with plastic wrap. Allow yogurt to drain overnight. (If you buy Greek Style Yogurt, you will not need to drain.)
- Lay grated cucumber on a plate lined with paper towel; allow to drain 1 to 2 hours.
- Combine the drained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, parsley, mint, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
The Cookbettyxxoxx N Little Rock, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!