Turkey Pineapple CurryFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 4 cups turkey or chicken broth shopping list
- 3 cups cooked cubed turkey (or chicken!) shopping list
- 8 oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- Hot rice shopping list
- chutney or other condiments shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skiillet cook onion in butter until soft.
- Sprinkle in flour, curry powder and salt.
- Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add turkey and pineapple and heat until mixture is hot.
- Serve over hot rice with desired curry accompaniments (chutney, chopped nuts, toasted coconut).