Left Over TurkeyFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven according to the package on the rolls.
- Add enough butter to the top of the dinner roll.Bake how many minutes that the rolls says.
- Split the roll and add the turkey and than eat.
- For The Turkey Sandwiches
- Split the buns and spread butter or margarine top and bottom of the bun and and add the turkey.Butter or margarine keeps the bun moist.Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil.Add the sandwiches into an zip lock bag.
- Freeze up to two months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- As long you decide not too use the turkey that you could use chicken.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating7 people
Yeap it even sounds great.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
great tasty recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hi Sandy. Good to see you again :)donman in Hammond loved it