Cinnamon Fruit CobblerFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 Box vanilla Instant - Pudding (4-serving size) shopping list
- 16 oz Frozen Sliced peaches shopping list
- 1 c frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 ts ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 c Thawed whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F degrees. Reserve 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix remaining sugar with pudding mix. Combine fruit in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir in pudding mixture and water. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish. Mix flour and milk. Drop in mounds over fruit mixture. Mix reserved sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until fruit mixture is hot and bubbly and biscuits are lightly browned. Serve warm topped with whipped topping.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Awsome! cuzpat luv this recipe thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
WOW!! another treat!! YAY!!:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm
5 from me!
Mmmmmm!!!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!