CROCK POT CANDYFrom islwayn 5 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1 jar (16oz.) dry roasted peanuts, unsalted shopping list
- 1 jar (16oz.) dry roasted peanuts, salted (I personally use all salted) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (12oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 bar (4oz.) German chocolate, broken into pieces shopping list
- 3 lbs (or 2 planks) white bark, broken into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Put ingredients into a 4 or 5 quart crock pot in the order listed above. Cover and cook 3 hours on low. DO NOT REMOVE LID. Turn off and cool “slightly”. Mix thoroughly and drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper, or Teflon pan. Let cool thoroughly. Makes approx. 170 pieces.
- Toasted pecans, walnuts, almonds, etc.. would also be good.. I use 3lbs of chocolate bark also.. Try anything, you really can’t hurt this recipe, much….
The Cookislwayn N Las Vegas, NV
The Rating4 people
I am now making a 'cozy' home in a 'tiny cottage'
in Orange County, Ca and your
"5"FORK!!!!! Candy recipe will be make such
lovely little gifts for Holiday Gusts at my
Cottage and for my adorable Grandchildren~!
moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!