AMISH ROAST BEEFFrom cougarwoman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pat dry
- Salt & Pepper and rub in.
- Put into a 325 degree oven for 2 hours to start.
- NO WATER..
- After 2 hours check and be amazed about the amount of juice roast has made.
- Keep an eye on it. I cook down until juices brown on bottom.
- Remove Roast..
- Add broth to pan and scrape all than wonderful brown goodness off the bottom..
- Make gravy and serve the richest most succlent roast and gravy you've ever tasted.
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes and a veggie of your choice.And a roll..
- REMEMBER..no water until the end..Or your roast will be watered down tasting and your gravy tasting like water.
- TRUST THIS RECIPE!! I did and it is the only way I'll ever cook a roast now.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcougarwoman Elyria, OH
The Rating5 people
Wow! I have to try this
5 forks!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
Wow! learn something new and better everyday thanks for this onderful recipe and post. high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
It works perfectly every time!!! Amazing!gvg in Downingtown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!