Shrimp Egg Drop SoupFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 4 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water, divided shopping list
- 2 cans(14-1/2oz each) chicken broth shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups frozen home-style egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine broth and remaining water. Bring to a simmer; add noodles. Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; simmer 3-4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- Drizzle beaten egg into hot soup, stirring constantly. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add shrimp; heat through.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! This will go well with Ed;s Spring Rolls:) Gonna have tonite Chinese is on the menu!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Love this type of soup!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
Good souphungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!