CLUB-STYLE TURKEY ENCHILADASFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 8 bacon strips, chopped ( to reduce fat use turkey bacon ) shopping list
- ½ cup chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 10 -oz thinly sliced cooked turkey, shredded shopping list
- 1 ½ cups ( 6-oz ) reduced-fat Shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 8 yellow corn tortillas ( 6-inches ), warmed shopping list
- 1 carton ( 10-oz ) refrigerated alfredo sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup 1% milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 can ( 14 ½ -oz ) diced tomatoes, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a large skillet, saute the bacon, red pepper and onion until bacon is crisp and vegetables are tender; drain. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bacon mixture, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Place ½ cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Serving size: 2 Enchiladas with ½ cup lettuce and 1/3 cup tomatoes.
- Nutrition Values: Calories per serving: 602, Fat: 18g, Cholesterol: 126mg, Sodium: 892mg, Carbohydrate: 38g, Fiber: 6g, Protein: 45g
- NOTE: This is Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass Friendly, and for anyone.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Hey u:) Good morning! This is soo good I will try tonite!! I'll let ya know how they turn out:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Thank you!!! soon to be bye bye Turkey!! lol!!goodeat in Benton loved it
Yummy!!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it