Baked Cheddar OlivesFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put a rack in middle of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together cheese, flour and cayenne in a bowl.
- Blend in butter with your fingertips until a dough forms.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto a sheet of wax paper and place 1 olive on each piece of dough.
- Lightly flour your hands and wrap dough around olives, enclosing each one completely.
- Transfer olives to a baking sheet with sides and bake until pastry is golden, about 15 minutes. Serve Warm.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
I Gotta' make 4 New Year's Eve a great Appetizer!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
This is a great idea. Great recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Hi, Cuz! Wonderful post for appetizers...one of my favorite things! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!