Pumpkin breadFrom kellybelly27 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 2. In a seperate larger mixing bowl, beat together brown sugar and pumpkin.
- 3. Add oil, 1/2 cup at a time beating well. Then add eggs seperately, beating after each addition.
- 4. Add seasonings and blend together.
- 5. Combine dry ingredients with wet a cup at a time, beating well after each.
- 6. Fill two loaf pans (I used a non stick coated metal pan). Bake in a 400F oven for 45 minutes uncovered. The tops will split and rise and lightly brown.
- 7. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Cautiously turn out onto a towel and let sit another 10 minutes. Wrap tightly and store overnight.