Bread Machine Chocolate BreadFrom gourmetana 6 years ago
- 2 cups water (warm) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 tbsp confectionary sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 6 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 0,25 oz fresh baker's yeast shopping list
- 5 oz good quality dark chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place the ingredients by the order given above into the bread machine pan. Leave the chopped dark chocolate for later.
- Select Dough Cycle and press start.
- After it is finished take the dough over a floured table and add the chopped chocolate while working the dough with your fingers..
- Place the dough into the pan where you're going to bake it, cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and bake for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- tribeowens Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- kgarmany Nowhere, Us
- blackpondoutfitters Alto Pass, IL
- britproud Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- squirt005 Nowhere, Us
- nermalsmom Dearborn, MI
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- coubay Maryborough, AU
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating5 people
Ana, tell mom thanks for sending the recipe!! What is not to love about chocolate bread? YOu have my 5!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
great yummy!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Excellentbritproud in loved it